Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>Searching . . .

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

>>Searching . . . Empty >>Searching . . .

Post by Rorschach Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Rorschach entered the Coliseum after having looked at the list of contestants that had been claimed champions. None of which were the man he was a searching for and he considered this endeavor another failure. It seemed that it was all he was capable of accomplishing.

Scoping the area he would interrogate any people that he would come across, even if they didn't immediately comply.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

>>Searching . . . Empty Re: >>Searching . . .

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 am

Sirius sat in the stands, eating some monster jerky while awaiting for the next match to start. This was his kind of place. People being dicks to each-other, fighting out problems, and them end up loving each-other at the very end of the bout. The youth especially enjoyed the drunken idiots making complete asses of themselves. This was a great escape, his very own 'beach resort'. However, he noticed a cloud on his otherwise sunny scenery. The aloof movement of the same man he had met in the World that Never Was. He was drifting throughout the crowd, so Sirius dropped his Jerky and yelled, just to see what the rather quirky man was doing there. Hey, Scarface! Over here! He waved the man over.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 am

A man shouted a term that he had been called previously in The World That Never Was. Was it the man with the blue hair? Looking towards the direction the voice came in he confirmed that it was and walked up to the man.
"How can I assist you?" He questioned, curious of this man's objective by calling him over. Was this perhaps just natural, human, interaction?
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am

Hey, pop a squat. Sirius said, passively motioning for him to sit. He would then speak, if he sat or not. So what's up, man? On another one of your adventure quest things?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 am

"Same objective. Unfortunately, I garnered no results." He responded to the man taking a seat next to him. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing but he tried acting natural or whatever it is humans called it.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:05 am

Another fight was about to start, and Sirius found himself stuck. He had never been in a situation with someone else that wasn't hostile in some way. He had only seen stuff like this by observing pairs of people in public or in films. He had a fuzzy memory of his previous life, but it was slipping away each day. Using this as a chance to gain social skills, Sirius took his hand and placed it over Scarface's. He would squeeze a bit, to show that it was a friendly action.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:13 am

As another match began Rorschach's attention drifted to the arena. He was lucky to have gotten out of there before he was put into unprepared combat.
Feeling his hand getting gently squeezed he turned and said, "What are you doing?" before pulling his hand away. He was confused.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

What do you mean? Everyone's doing it! Sirius said, frazzled at the man's response. Didn't he want to be friends? Sirius felt hurt inside...
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 am

"That's what couples in a relationship, or attempting a relationship, do." He said.
"Are you not human to know this?" He questioned the blue haired man.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 am

Friendship is a relationship, obviously! Sirius said at the man's remark about his intelligence. How would he have guessed that? And I don't have to be human to know stuff! Sirius said, a slight trace of anger in his voice, but still mostly non-hostile.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:41 am

"I was indicating a romantic relationship, which it seems you are not pursuing." He said. "If you are not human then what are you?" He intruded ignoring the anger in the man's voice. "I also am not human."
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 am

Oh. Duh. Sirius totally knew that, now that he thought about it. I'm, ah, er... a copy, I guess. A Replica of someone else. Sirius said, very seriously. But wait... what are you?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:55 am

"A replica. Interesting, I have few files on your species but only enough to understand your existence." He said. "I am modified computer program."
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 am

Huh. So you're like a computer and stuff? That's way better than being a figment. Sirius said, taking in more detail of Scarface. Then, he realized the perfect question. How did you get those scars, 'X'? Sirius said, dubbing Scarface 'X', as in .EXE or Executable program.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:06 am

"It was a result of flawed programming. I could easily fix it if I wanted to but I choose not to." He said.
"You are only initially a figment. From this point on you are your own entity." He said factually, not having intended comfort but providing some regardless.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 am

Sirius was about to become very sad and emotional and stuff, but he was uninterrupted by monster fetus hitting him in the face. Apparently, someone had just ripped a pregnant monster's fetus out and threw it into the crowd. The ooze and juice dripped onto Sirius' clothes, but he simply wiped it off his face and licked his oily fingers. Uh, yeah. Thanks. Sirius said, jarred from the sudden impact.

I could help you look, if you want?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 am

Looking at the fluids on his face and how they leaked onto his body he wanted some data on the taste of this substance. Attempting to lick a portion off Sirius' cheek he would follow up with the answer, "How about you help me acquire some weaponry? This coliseum has made me realized how ill prepared I am for combat."
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 am

As the fluids were locked off of his face, Sirius found that he couldn't even get angry when he learned that the intent was innocent. Just super gross. Then, as Scarface asked another question, the youth replied. "Sure, I'd be glad to." He said, and then he realize another detail that had t come up yet. "Hey, we still don't know each others names. I mean, I can keep calling you Scarface or 'X', but what would you call me?" He inquired.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 am

"Friend?" He said, assuming that was the appropriate term. "I suppose introductions would be useful. Rorschach." He said, introducing himself his hand extended. This is what normal humans did according to his programs.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Sirius extended his hand as well, offering not only that but also his name. Sirius. Like the star. He said as they shook, Sirius acquiring his first 'friend'. Well, we better start off. You lead the way.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 am

Walking out of the arena he would go to whatever markets that would be around and attempt to find his way through the people that were around. "Are there any shops you'd recommend?"
He was unsure of what would actually provide useful. Even though he read data on himself he wasn't sure if and how he knew to fight if he even did. Perhaps it would come naturally to him and perhaps not.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 am

Well, it depends. Sirius said, taking on the role of his old coach, if even for a moment. What kind of fighter are you? Are you fast? Are you strong? Are you tough? Maybe a little of everything? Sirius pondered, if not just to help Rory but to reminisce. Have you ever even fought before?
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 am

"I have not yet fought yet. Then again I have also not yet done many things. I am less than a week old truthfully." He responded not really knowing how to answer the previous questions despite having the answers to them.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am

Sirius was honestly surprised at Rorschac's age, though he really wasn't to talk. Yeah, well, I'm Three. He said with a chuckle. Sirius looked around and stopped as they passed a strange-looking shop. It was a small, closed in building that was set apart from the rest of the market tents. It was dyed purple, and had a window with sturdy looking weapons inside. Let's go inside, see if we can find you a weapon you like.
Sirius
Sirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rorschach Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 am

"I suppose we both don't fit into the common social standard." He pointed out showing that he was equally accepting of the phenomenon. "Sure." He said heading to the building in attempts to locate anything potentially useful.
At first glance in side there seemed to be much offered but there was nothing that screamed "Rorschach." So perhaps he'd have to go deeper.
Rorschach
Rorschach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum