Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger For Hearts

2 posters

Go down

The Hunger For Hearts Empty The Hunger For Hearts

Post by Zeferoth Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Zeferoth watched the many citizens of Radient Garden go about their business from the seclusion of a high roof top. His snow white hair blew from the gentle breeze. His ebony skin was hidden within the dark folds of his cloak. The only thing that shown was his glowing yellow eyes. He looked back to the place he left, the home of his dearest friend Kamil. He turned away knowing that it was for the best, but that didn't make it any less painful. He could already feel the hunger for hearts arise within his as so many hearts just walk right under him unaware to the potentiel danger above them.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

The Hunger For Hearts Empty Re: The Hunger For Hearts

Post by Ire Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:06 am

Ire walked down the street, pushing through the crowd with a hunger for knowledge in his heart. So far, he'd studied the castle interior and now he desired another another trek to the place known as the great maw. He had heard rumors of a great battle that had once taken place there, but was not aware of the details regarding it save for one thing: lots of heartless were involved.

He grinned. The young man sought the power of Darkness with much fervor, and this place was tainted with the darkness of the past. He marched through the city streets, not aware of the danger above but with excitement bubbling up inside of his heart. He wanted to use his Keyblade. He craved to use End of Pain. But he would wait until an enemy appeared. He should not do much to attract attention. Most of the people still were not aware that there were other worlds, and the less they knew the less resistance they'd offer up.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 am

Zeferoth's hunger was increasing by the minute. He held his hands to his head trying to surpress his instict to hunt and kill. His yellow eyes grew wide and he lept from the building onto a poor unsuspecting man. The man cried out in fear before Zeferoth's cruel claws sank into the man's chest. Zeferoth pulled his hand out of the man's chest and devoured his heart; the manb's body dissapearing into darkness to be reborn into another of his mindless kin. But just one heart was not enouph to satisfy him. He needed more to sate his hunger. He pounced on a woman as she tried to flee. Her scream peirced the air causing panic as she met with the same fate as the man. His cloak was still on so as far as he could tell, they just thought he was just some phycopath.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 am

A scream peirced tne air of the town, bringing with it quiet murmurs from those people around him. A wide smile spread across his face. Someone, somewhere, had probably just died and that was postively wonderful. A few people ran from around the corner. "Heartless!" A slight laugh.

"The universe provides, doesn't it?" He started to stride forward, pushing people apart from him so that he could advance. They flooded against him, all trembling at the mere mention of the word, all scurrying to escape from this "Heartless" and he believed that to be hilarious. They all would fade to the darkness eventually-- why not accelarate the process? Submit to it; surrender their hearts and let them become Heartless.

He knew why he didn't. He fully intended to master Darkness. He rounded the corner, searching for the Heartless. "Come out, come out," he cooed to nobody imparticular.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Zeferoth straightened after his fourth victim his cloak slipping from his body. His ebony skin now revealed to the world. His snow white hair was a bit messy form being under the coal of the cloak, but he didn't care. He regained most of his controle over his body and looked around at what he caused. He slammed a guantleted fist against the wall in fraustration cursing the darkness and the man that brought this apon him.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 am

Ire summoned his Keyblade, the excitement building up. No more civilians. No more hiding. They'd all cleared out already, that meant he would be alone with the darkness. He strolled down the side of the street, a sinister smirk on his lips. "Come out," He cooed once more. He wasn't calling anything intelligence; just a heatless. A stupid, instinct driven creature of darkness was his quarry.

His heavy foot falls drew nearer to where he believed the Heartless to be. He kept talking to it, at it, wherever it was so that it would hear him and be drawn out. If his Keyblade wasn't attracting it already, then he would bring it to him with his voice.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Zeferoth senced the keyblade and scaled one of the smaller buildings around him.He looked out and saw a man walking around. He waited till the man walked close to the building where he lay and wait. Zeferoth knew that a keyblade was one of the most dangerous weapons to him. He lept from the bulding claws extended. He aimed to end this fight before it began by sincking his claws into the man's neck and chest.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am

Ire's guardian reacted before he did. THe large, black creauter burst from Ire's back and caught the attacker, throwing it off to the other side and lording over Ire. Ire grinned sickly, and turned around to face the creature. "Are you the one who causes the chaos?" He spun the End of Pain once to mark a line in front of him. "Interesting. I did not think heartless could appear so... humanoid." He wasn't talking to the heartless, but to himself while acknowledging that it was there.

"I'll bet you don't even know what I'm saying. Perhaps you'll provide me with something interesting to do for a little while."

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:32 am

Zeferoth was surprised at the guardian that threw him away. He used his wings to recover and cling to a wall before setting himself onto the ground. The man seemed interested in him and mentioned his humanoid form. He straighened and popped his neck getting into a fighting stance. He kept his weight on the balls of his feet bouncing slightly as he waited for the man to make his move.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:02 am

Was this heartless waiting for him to attack? It was waiting? Impossible. Heartless were driven by pure instinct. There was no way it could develop a strategy on this level level. "Is there something different about you, dark one? I wonder, has a new kind of Heartless come into being?" The large Creature that protruded from Ire started forward, waiting for the HEartless to strike. "Do you recognize one of your own?" It growled low. "I thought so," he commented.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 am

"How much I wish to become like my kin." He said quietly looking at his hands which he clenched into fists. "But I was not reated like the rest of my kin. My heart was stolen yes, but by a scientist obsesed with darkness. I found my light agian after two years, and I am as you see now." He looked at the man with his glowing yellow eyes. "I sence the same obsesion with darkness as him." He had no reason to fight this man, but if he pushed Zeferoth he will lash out.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 am

"So, what? Are you going to stand there and stare?" Ire huffed. "Typical. I find something interesting and all it wants to do is nothing. What a pathetic speciman of the Heartless Species. Perhaps I'll find a more suitable one at my destination." Then turned around, ears perked behind him listening for movement. The Guardian sank back into his body, evar alert for the threat behind them. Ire could of swore the thing was mumbling to itself back there, but ignored his feelings. "I imagined it," he waved his concerns off with his hand.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 am

Zeferoth continued to feel the presance of the keyblade, and it was driving him crazy. He needed to either get away from it or... He smirked thinking that if he wanted a show then he would get one. Zeferoth ran at the back of the man and knew that the guardian would try to intersept him. As he saw it comming he quickly cut to the side he fired a ball of darkness at the man. This would at least get his attention.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 am

The second he head the foosteps from behind, he knew what to do. He dodged the ball of darkness with a simpl sidestep, and frowned. "You're boring." A sudden. choking smoke filled the area, obsucring the vision of all who were there. Ire turned his attention back to the path and continued walking, ignoring the Heartless that had tried to attack him. Excellent, he thought to himself. Simply come into my cloud now.

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Zeferoth charged in after him. His eye sight was usless with this thick smoke around. He tried to keep calm and use his instincts which kept him alive as a heartless. He closed his eyes trying to sharpen his other sences. He could feightly hear the man's footsteps on the stone ground and half franticly tied to figure out where he was comming from.

Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ire Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Ire continued his pace, coming towards the edge of the smoke. "Soon, shall reach its end, and with the light coming to cast my appearance into you eyes I wonder: will you continue to pursue me dark one?" It was said allowed, but mostly to himself. "Hum ho, I hope you have some more interesting things to show me."

Ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum