Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by Ire Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:01 pm

=====================================

.:Basic Rules About Creating A Character:.

=====================================

-No God-Mod Characters because no one is invincible, and you will be practically auto-unapproved by Moderators and Administrators, if not deleted on sight.
-Before Choosing To Be A Character from the game, check the character database to make sure they haven't already been taken. MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE! If you are going to pick a character from the game make sure you act as they would. If you fail to then a Moderator or Administrator will have to make things hard for you, and if you act as they would then role-playing is much more fun.
-Pictures are always helpful for getting a visual but is not mandatory.
-No Characters From Other Games We do not allow other genre characters directly ripped from other games and shows, no Itachi, no Master Chief, no Kagome, no one.
-Be As Creative & Descriptive As Humanly Possible--And Then Some
-All Heartless & Nobodies need to check the announcement topic concerning them after being approved. Or just Click Here.
-About Account Usage You are only allowed ONE MAIN character on your account; however, you may create a second partner character in the appropriate section. Each person and registered Internet Protocol Address may only be registered to a single account.
-If You Fail To Use The Format for your character, chances are you will be unapproved, ignored by Administrators and Moderators, and/or you'll cause massive pain for them resulting in your immediate death by ranting.
-If you are unsure about your character, take some time to think about it. Do not just blindly post up whatever pops into your head. The site isn't going anywhere.
-Do Not Be Afraid to have to completely revamp a character. Maybe its for the best.
-Half-Heartless/Half-Nobodies do not exist. It's an impossible occurance.
-DO NOT COPY OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS IF THIS IS FOUND YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED FOR A MONTH AND THE TOPIC WILL BE DELETED.
-Have fun with it =D

===========================================

DO NOT POST INCOMPLETE WORK!
READ THE RULES PLEASE!

.:Character Template:.

Name: (Place the name of your character here.)

Race: (Place your character's race here.)

Trait (This is a passive ability that all characters are born with/have. They can be physical such as extra limbs/wings etc. or can be non-physical such as enhanced hearing or Night Vision, etc.)

Weapons: (What kinds of weapons does your character primarily use to fight?)

Elements: (Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three and then light, darkness, or nothingness for your forth heart element.)

Appearance: (Write a physical description of your character. Please include hair color, height, skin tone, eye color, muscle tone, etc. Pictures are acceptable if it is a full body picture.)

Personality: (Write your character's personality here. Please include fears, habits, ideology, alignment, pet-peeves, etc.)

Affinities: (Please describe your affinities here. For each affinity, you must have a weakness. However, you are allowed 1 extra affinity that does not apply an extra weakness. The statistcs must marks as low, moderately low, below average, average, above average, moderately high, or high.)

Weakness: (Please describe your character's weaknesses)

History: (This is where you'll tell of your character's exploits prior to this point)

APPLYING FOR A CANON OR KEYBLADE? Then you must provide an RP Sample Here To Be Considered. If you are creating a custom--Then delete this section out.

Pictures: (Any images of your character that you may have go here--they are optional.)

Code:
[b][i]Name:[/i][/b] [i](Place the name of your character here.)[/i]

[b][i]Age:[/i][/b] [i](How old is your character?)[/i]

[i][b]Race:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](Place your character's race here.)[/i]

[i][b]Trait[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](This is a passive ability that all characters are born with/have. They can be physical such as extra limbs/wings etc. or can be non-physical such as enhanced hearing or Night Vision, etc.)[/i]

[i][b]Weapons:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](What kinds of weapons does your character primarily use to fight?)[/i]

[b][i]Elements:[/i][/b] [i](Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three and then light, darkness, or nothingness for your forth heart element.)[/i]

[i][b]Appearance:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](Write a physical description of your character. Please include hair color, height, skin tone, eye color, muscle tone, etc. Pictures are acceptable if it is a full body picture.)[/i]

[i][b]Personality:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](Write your character's personality here. Please include fears, habits, ideology, alignment, pet-peeves, etc.)[/i]

[i][b]Affinities:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](Please describe your affinities here. For each affinity, you must have a weakness. However, you are allowed 1 extra affinity that does not apply an extra weakness. The statistics must marks as low, moderately low, below average, average, above average, moderately high, or high.)[/i]

[i][b]Weakness:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](Please describe your character's weaknesses)[/i]

[i][b]History:[/i][b][b][b][b][b][b][/b] [i](This is where you'll tell of your character's exploits prior to this point)[/i]

[b]APPLYING FOR A CANON OR KEYBLADE? Then you must provide an RP Sample Here To Be Considered. If you are creating a custom--Then delete this section out.[/b]

[u][b]Pictures:[/b][/u] [i](Any images of your character that you may have go here--they are optional.)[/i]

Ire

Back to top Go down