Kingdom Hearts: First Mix Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon and Armor Template

Go down

Weapon and Armor Template Empty Weapon and Armor Template

Post by Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Rules Concerning Creation:

- No God-Mod weapons. No weapon can auto-kill someone or be super magically powerful, and you will be practically auto-unapproved by Moderators & Administrators, if not deleted on sight.
- The more pictures of your weapon the better.
- Be as creative and descriptive as possible.
- If you fail to use the proper format for your weapon, chances are you will be unapproved and ignored by Administrators & Moderators.
- If you are unsure about your weapon, please sit back and take the time to think it over. Never blindly post up a freakish idea. The site isn't going anywhere, so you have all the time you need.
- Make sure you know what you're doing before you actually post! Know the name, type, and everything else of you weapon beforehand, and make it suitable to your fighting style. Remember a warrior is only good as the weapon he uses.
- Try and stick to a certain kind of weapon, and if you have a Canon Character who doesn't have a Keyblade, don't ask for one. It doesn't make any sense for Goofy to be swinging a Keyblade around.
- Do not post multiple weapons and armors in a single approval topic.
- There will no longer be weapons capable of transforming into smaller objects, as it opens up far too many unfair situations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon Creation Template:

Name: (What is the name of the weapon? What is it called?)

Type Of Weapon: (What type of weapon is it? A keyblade? A Sword? A gun? Etc.)

Elemental Alignment: (What element is the weapon effect most aligned to? If it has no effect, you can exclude this section.)

Ability/Function: (Does your weapon have a certain ability? What does you weapon do? Canon weapons retain their canon abilities.

Close/Long Range: (Is your weapon made for close combat or fighting from afar?)

Appearance: (Describe what your weapon looks like. *Picture Acceptable*)

History: (What is the history of the weapon? How did you obtain it? How has it helped you?)

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]  [i](What is the name of the weapon?  What is it called?)[/i]

[b][u]Type Of Weapon:[/u][/b]  [i](What type of weapon is it? A keyblade? A Sword? A gun? Etc.)[/i]

[b][u]Elemental Alignment:[/u][/b]  [i](What element is the weapon effect most aligned to? If it has no effect, you can exclude this section.)[/i]

[b][u]Ability/Function:[/u][/b]  [i](Does your weapon have a certain ability? What does you weapon do? Canon weapons retain their canon abilities.[/i]

[b][u]Close/Long Range:[/u][/b]  [i](Is your weapon made for close combat or fighting from afar?)[/i]

[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b]  [i](Describe what your weapon looks like. *Picture Acceptable*)[/i]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]  [i](What is the history of the weapon? How did you obtain it? How has it helped you?)[/i]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor Creation Template:

Name: (What is the name of the armor? What is it called?)

Ability/Function: (Does your armor have any special abilities?)

Protection: (How does your armor protect you? What does it guard against? Any special status effects?)

Appearance: (Describe what your armor looks like. *Picture Acceptable*)

History: (What is the history of the armor? How did you obtain it? How has it helped you?)

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b]  [i](What is the name of the armor? What is it called?)[/i]

[b][u]Ability/Function:[/u][/b]  [i](Does your armor have any special abilities?)[/i]

[b][u]Protection:[/u][/b]  [i](How does your armor protect you? What does it guard against? Any special status effects?)[/i]

[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b]  [i](Describe what your armor looks like. *Picture Acceptable*)[/i]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b]  [i](What is the history of the armor? How did you obtain it? How has it helped you?)[/i]

About Dual-Wielding - If you are a Keyblader, when you reach 500 Posts you may contact a Staff Member with an RP sample to become learn dual-wielding.

Available Keyblades:

Kingdom Key
Light Seeker
Rumbling Rose
Circle of Life
Three Wishes
Hidden Dragon
Star Seeker
Sweet Memory
Hero's Crest
Follow The Wind
Gullwing
Monochrome
Wishing Lamp
Diamond Dust
Olympia
Jungle King
Lionheart
Metal Chocobo
Fairy Harp
Crabclaw
Lady Luck
One Winged Angel
Photon Debugger
Mysterious Abyss
Fatal Crest
Bond of Flame
Deceive Pumpkin
Guardian Soul

Characters from the games who have more than one type of weapon are allowed to have two weapons, if their character had more than one weapon in the game.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down